Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Doula Blog... to keep track, inform and share positve Birth Stuff

I'm Wendy. I have 6 kids, 5 girls and 1 boy. I have had babies in three countries, and three different states. I have had babies born at home and at a birth center, I have had midwives, and I've birthed unassisted, my last two were water births. I am a birth junkie and to help encourge my passion, I became a Doula. http://www.wendyrful.com/ check out my business site for more info.

I love to attend births, and I love to help women have wonderful birth experiences. I try not to be too pushy, and push my views about birth on others, and because I do have some strong opinions about birth and the possibilities that women can experience, I tend not to say much of anything unless asked.

I saw a Blog that another doula has and I LOVED the idea of keeping track of births, etc. and adding links and info about pregnancy and birth. So... this will be my newest blog and hopefully my coolest.

I love my job!

No comments: